Migration Assessments & Accelerators
Whether you’re considering an AWS migration or have already begun the process, our AWS Migration Assessment accelerator takes an application-driven approach to help you quickly and efficiently assess your readiness for an AWS migration. We understand that every organization has unique needs and challenges, and that’s why we take the time to understand your applications and infrastructure before creating a migration plan.
We work with you to analyze your current applications and infrastructure, identify the workloads that are best suited for migration, and provide you with a comprehensive AWS migration plan. Our assessment includes a TCO analysis, so you can understand the cost savings and other benefits that come with migrating to the cloud.
By leveraging an application-driven approach, we can help you identify the dependencies between your applications and infrastructure, and ensure that your migration plan doesn’t run into blocking dependencies.
- Application Migration: Customers who are planning to migrate their on-premises applications to AWS can perform a migration assessment to determine the feasibility of the migration and identify any challenges or risks associated with it.
- Data Center Consolidation: Customers who are looking to consolidate their data centers and migrate their workloads to AWS can perform a migration assessment to identify the most suitable AWS services and features for their workloads.
- Cloud Migration Strategy: Customers who are planning to move their IT infrastructure to the cloud can perform a migration assessment to develop a cloud migration strategy that is aligned with their business goals and objectives.
- Cost Optimization: Customers who are looking to optimize their AWS costs can perform a migration assessment to identify cost-saving opportunities, such as rightsizing their AWS resources or leveraging AWS Spot Instances.
- Performance Optimization: Customers who are experiencing performance issues with their on-premises or cloud-based workloads can perform a migration assessment to identify areas where they can improve performance, such as optimizing their application architecture or leveraging AWS services and features.
- Security and Compliance: Customers who are concerned about security and compliance can perform a migration assessment to ensure that their AWS architecture is aligned with security best practices and compliant with industry regulations and standards.
- Disaster Recovery: Customers who need to ensure high availability and disaster recovery of their AWS workloads can perform a migration assessment to identify areas where they can improve their disaster recovery strategy and minimize downtime in the event of a disaster.
- DevOps and Automation: Customers who are looking to improve their DevOps practices and automate their AWS workloads can perform a migration assessment to identify areas where they can leverage AWS services and features to improve their automation and streamline their development processes.
- Develop a comprehensive migration plan that takes into account the unique requirements and constraints of the customer’s environment, resulting in a more efficient and effective migration.
- Identify potential issues and risks associated with the migration, enabling customers to mitigate those risks and reduce the likelihood of problems occurring during or after the migration.
- Determine the most suitable AWS services and features for the customer’s workloads, resulting in better performance, scalability, and cost-efficiency.
- Ensure that the AWS architecture is aligned with security best practices and compliant with industry regulations and standards, reducing the risk of security breaches.
- Identify cost-saving opportunities, such as rightsizing their AWS resources or leveraging AWS Spot Instances, resulting in potential cost savings.
- Ensure that the customer’s migration to AWS is smooth and successful, resulting in minimal disruption to their business operations and maximum ROI on their migration investment.
Cloud Prototype is a focused, Two-week engagement centered around moving a single customer workload to the AWS cloud as a proof-of-concept. This is a highly a collaborative week, where we will partner closely with your team to plan and execute the workload migration. To wrap up the engagement, we will review all deliverables with key stakeholders, and outline next steps or recommendations for taking the prototype to full production scale and applying similar patterns across your organization.
Workload Migration: Customers who are interested in moving a single workload to the AWS cloud can use the Cloud Prototype offering as a proof-of-concept. This can help to assess the feasibility of the migration and identify any potential challenges or issues that need to be addressed.
Application Modernization: Customers who are looking to modernize their legacy applications can use the Cloud Prototype offering to prototype and test a cloud-native version of their application. This can help to identify areas where the application can be optimized for the cloud, such as using serverless functions or containerization.
Disaster Recovery: Customers who are interested in improving their disaster recovery capabilities can use the Cloud Prototype offering to test and validate a disaster recovery plan for a critical workload. This can help to ensure that the workload can be quickly and easily recovered in the event of a disaster or outage.
Scaling and Performance: Customers who are looking to improve the scalability and performance of their applications can use the Cloud Prototype offering to test different scaling and performance scenarios. This can help to identify the optimal configuration for their workload and ensure that it can handle increased traffic and usage.
- Low-Risk Exploration: A great low-risk way for customers to explore the benefits of migrating a single workload to the AWS cloud. This can help to validate the business case for cloud migration and identify any potential challenges or issues that need to be addressed.
- Faster Time to Market: Customers can prototype and test their workloads in the cloud in just two weeks. This can help to accelerate time to market for new applications and features, and help organizations stay competitive in their respective markets.
- Reduced Costs: The Cloud Prototype offering can help to reduce costs associated with traditional migration methods. By prototyping and testing the workload in the cloud, customers can avoid mistakes associated with higher cost in a production-level environment.
- Enhanced Security and Compliance: The Cloud Prototype offering can help to enhance the security and compliance of the workload by testing and validating a secure and compliant version in the cloud. This can help to identify and address any security or compliance gaps before the workload is deployed to production.
- Collaborative Approach: The Cloud Prototype offering is a highly collaborative engagement where the customer’s team and AWS experts work closely together to plan and execute the workload migration. This can help to build the customer’s cloud expertise and provide knowledge transfer for future cloud initiatives.
- Roadmap for Full Production Scale: A great way to start long range planning, review of all deliverables with key stakeholders, and an outline of next steps or recommendations for a full production scale. This can help to ensure that the prototype can be scaled and applied across the organization in a streamlined and efficient manner.
Environment sprawl? Is company growth outpacing cloud governance? We get it. Cost optimization isn’t a one-and-done! It’s an ongoing discipline that needs to take place as part of your design and implementation. Cloud capabilities are exciting and the focus on what’s possible in the cloud can often lead to a situation where your costs have grown larger than you anticipated, and you need the peace of mind that you’re making the most of your investment.
- Reduce AWS spending: Customers looking to identify and eliminate unnecessary costs, such as idle resources or over-provisioned services, resulting in significant cost savings.
- Optimize resource allocation: Customers can right-size their AWS resources based on actual usage patterns, ensuring that they are not paying for resources that they are not using or need.
- Leverage AWS pricing models: Customers looking to take advantage of AWS pricing models, such as Reserved Instances or Spot Instances, to save on their AWS costs.
- Improve cost transparency and accountability: Customers looking to gain greater visibility and control over their AWS spending across multiple business units, and enabling them to hold teams and individuals accountable for their AWS resource usage.
- Financial Services
- Oil & Gas
- Reduced cloud costs
- Improved ROI
- Better cost transparency and accountability
- Streamlined DevOps processes
- Efficient scaling up and down
- More effective resource allocation
- Better cost planning and management
Containers & Clusters Optimization
We understand that optimizing containers and cluster management on AWS can be a complex task, especially if you’re running or planning a multi-region architecture. We’re here to help alleviate those pain points by assessing the current state of your architecture and making recommendations that meet your specific needs.
With this accelerator, you can expect a comprehensive assessment of your existing architecture, detailed recommendations on how to optimize your containers and cluster management on AWS, and expert guidance to ensure a seamless implementation of these changes.
- Deploying applications with containers on AWS
- Improving application performance and reliability
- Reducing infrastructure costs
- Scaling applications quickly and efficiently
- Streamlining the development process
- Enhancing security and compliance
- Future-proofing applications and infrastructure
- Financial Services
- Oil & Gas
- Lower infrastructure costs due to optimized instances and containers.
- Faster application deployment times and reduced network transfer times due to optimized Docker images.
- Increased application performance and reliability due to monitoring and optimizing container performance.
- Reduced downtime due to quick and automated deployment using CI/CD tools.
- Increased agility and collaboration between development and operations teams.
- Compliance with regulations and security best practices using AWS security services.
- Better resource utilization and reduced burden on IT teams.
- Ability to handle spikes in demand and changing market conditions.
- Flexibility to adapt to future technological advancements and changes in market conditions.
Our team of AWS certified Architects and Engineers will provide the help you need to automate time-consuming tasks, so you can focus on more strategic initiatives that drive business growth.
Our approach is flexible, so whether you have an existing backlog that you need help executing or you require a full assessment of your AWS environment, we can tailor our services to meet your needs. We’ll work with you to identify areas that are ripe for automation and provide guidance on how to implement automation solutions that save you time and resources.
We’ll focus on areas such as account structure, infrastructure automation, CI/CD, and security automation to ensure your AWS environment is optimized for maximum efficiency.
- Environment Review and Recommendations: Some customers may not know where to begin with automating their AWS environments or may not have the resources to review their environment themselves. We help by reviewing the customer’s environment and make recommendations for automation improvements.
- Backlog-based Automation: Many customers may already have backlog of automation tasks that they need to complete in order to improve their AWS environment. We start by reviewing the backlog to make sure it aligns with the overall goals, then work through backlog in a sprint-based planning.
- CI/CD: Continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) is an essential part of an automated AWS environment. We provide design and execution guidance on CI/CD automation.
- Migration Team: Customers that need assistance with migrating their existing infrastructure to AWS, and could be a part of bigger engagement.
- Observability: Once an automated AWS environment is in place, customers need to ensure that it remains stable and secure. Going beyond logging and monitoring, we ensure the sustainably and visibility and promote self-healing.
- Financial Services
- Oil & Gas
- Specialized Expertise: Hiring an expert team means you have access to specialized knowledge and experience that can help you quickly and efficiently automate your AWS environments. Experts can bring a fresh perspective to your infrastructure and help identify areas that could be improved or optimized.
- Faster Progress: With an expert team on board, you can accelerate your progress towards a more stable, efficient, and automated AWS environment. This can help you achieve your business goals faster and gain a competitive edge in the market.
- Building Capabilities: We work side by side with your team to help build new capabilities and skills in areas such as CI/CD, networking and infrastructure as code, and monitoring and alerting. This can help to increase the overall proficiency of your team and improve their ability to manage and maintain your AWS infrastructure.
- Customized Solutions: We work closely with you to understand your unique business needs and requirements, and develop customized solutions that are tailored to your specific environment. This can help to ensure that your infrastructure is optimized for your business objectives and can scale as your needs evolve.
- Continual Improvement: You continually improve your AWS environment over time, identifying areas for optimization and suggesting new technologies or approaches that can further enhance your workloads.
- Cloud Migration: Customers who are planning to migrate their applications and workloads to AWS can ensure that their architecture is optimized for the cloud and aligned with best practices.
- Cost Optimization: Customers who are looking to optimize their AWS costs can identify areas where they can reduce costs.
- Performance Optimization: Customers who are experiencing performance issues with their AWS workloads can identify areas where they can improve performance, such as optimizing their application architecture and use of AWS services.
- Security and Compliance: Customers who are concerned about security and compliance can ensure that their AWS architecture is aligned with security best practices and compliant with industry regulations and standards.
- Disaster Recovery: Customers who need to ensure high availability and disaster recovery of their AWS workloads can identify areas where they can improve their disaster recovery strategy and minimize downtime in the event of a disaster.
- DevOps and Automation: Customers who are looking to improve their DevOps practices and automate their AWS workloads can identify areas where they can leverage AWS services and features to improve their automation and streamline their development processes.
- Governance and Risk Management: Customers who need to ensure effective governance and risk management of their AWS workloads can identify areas where they can improve their governance policies and mitigate risks associated with their AWS architecture.
- Backlog of improvements based on AWS best practices
- Quick remediation for the most critical findings
- $5,000 in AWS credits applied to your account after remediating 45% of the identified High-Risk Items (HRIs)
Intelligent Document Processing (IDP)
Why waste time and resources on manual document processing when you can have our IDP solution do the heavy lifting for you? Our IDP Accelerator can save your business countless hours of tedious work, freeing up your team to focus on higher-level tasks and ultimately driving growth and success for your business.
Building an intelligent document processing (IDP) solution on AWS is game-changing. With our IDP solution, you can easily handle multiple document formats and store all of your data in a centralized data lake, making it easier to access and analyze.
Our accelerator is designed to quickly analyze your documents and break it out into formats, then design and implement a custom automated pipeline to integrate into your business applications.
- Financial Services: Automatically extract data from financial statements, such as income statements and balance sheets, improving accuracy and reducing manual work.
- Oil & Gas: Processing a wide selection of wells production statements and and support formats associated with different oil & gas operators.
- Healthcare: Extract data from medical records, such as patient histories and diagnoses, helping to improve patient outcomes and reduce costs.
- Invoice Processing: Automatically extract and process data from invoices, and automatically categorizing data and improving accuracy.
- Contract Management: Extract key data from contracts, such as contract terms and expiration dates, helping customers to manage contracts more efficiently.
- Customer Onboarding: By automating the processing of customer documents, such as identification documents and contracts.
- Legal Services: Automating the processing of legal documents, such as contracts and court filings.
- Financial Services
- Oil & Gas
- Assess document sources, types, and formats.
- POC to determine similarity and complexity between document types.
- Design and validate an IDP pipeline depending on the complexity of the documents.
- Implement a scalable solution in pre-prod environments.
- Fully-Automated Production deployment.
- Provide support & transitions
- Improved Efficiency: By automating the processing of documents, intelligent document processing on AWS can reduce manual effort and increase productivity, leading to improved efficiency and cost savings.
- Faster Processing: With the ability to process documents faster and more accurately, you can reduce cycle times to deliver services and products more quickly.
- Better Accuracy: By leveraging machine learning models and other AI techniques, intelligent document processing on AWS can improve accuracy and reduce errors, leading to improved data quality and decision-making.
- Increased Scalability: With the ability to scale resources up or down as needed, you can manage large volumes of documents efficiently.
- Enhanced Security : Enables you to have centralized patterns to implement and manage security & compliance protocols.
- Improved Compliance: With features such as audit trails and compliance certifications, intelligent document processing on AWS can you comply with industry regulations and standards.
- Better Insights: By extracting and analyzing data from documents, intelligent document processing on AWS bring you valuable insights, enabling them to identify trends, opportunities, and risks that they might not have otherwise seen.
This accelerator is designed to help customers quickly set up and proof out the benefits of a data lake without the lengthy discovery process or significant upfront investment. We leverage AWS services such as Lake Formation, Glue, Athena, Dynamo, and S3 to build a scalable and flexible data lake.
We understand that every business is unique, and that’s why our Data Lake accelerator on AWS is tailored to meet each customer’s specific needs. We take the time to understand your specific data sources and scenarios and deploy a design to fit these scenarios.
This is an ideal step for making data available before experimenting with Machine Learning models
- Data Analytics: A data lake can be used for collecting, storing, and analyzing large amounts of data from multiple sources to derive insights and support business decision-making.
- Machine Learning: A data lake can be used as a central repository for training machine learning models by collecting and storing large volumes of data. This can help improve the accuracy and efficiency of machine learning algorithms.
- IoT Data: Data lakes can also be used for storing and processing IoT data, which is often high-volume and unstructured. AWS provides a range of services to enable IoT data ingestion, processing, and analysis, such as AWS IoT Core and AWS IoT Analytics.
- Data Archiving: A data lake on AWS can be used to store historical data and archive it for future reference. This can help reduce storage costs and maintain data integrity.
- Data Integration: Data lakes can be used to integrate data from different sources, such as databases, data warehouses, and other data lakes. AWS provides a range of services, such as AWS Glue, to automate the process of data integration and make it easier to manage.
- Data Exploration: Data lakes can also be used for exploratory data analysis, enabling data scientists and analysts to explore large volumes of data and identify patterns and trends that may not be visible through traditional data analysis methods
- Improved Decision-Making: A data lake on AWS can enable faster, more informed decision-making by providing a centralized repository of data that can be quickly analyzed and processed.
- Cost Savings: Building a data lake on AWS can help reduce infrastructure costs and improve operational efficiency by leveraging AWS’s pay-as-you-go pricing model and scalable infrastructure.
- Enhanced Customer Experience: A data lake on AWS can enable better understanding of customer needs and preferences, which can lead to more personalized and targeted experiences.
- Improved Operational Efficiency: A data lake on AWS can streamline business processes by providing a single source of truth for data, reducing the need for manual data integration and reconciliation.
- Increased Revenue: A data lake on AWS can help identify new revenue streams by providing insights into customer behavior, market trends, and business performance.